LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

16 August 2016

Positive Vibes Only

 

 
 JEANS| ASOS
CROP TOP|  H&M
CHOKER| LA MODA
LIPS| NYX COSMETICS
HEELS| PUBLIC DESIRE

Hello and welcome! I hope you're having a good day. I always asked this because I know some of you reading this may not be having the best day so I ask even though I don't know who you are; I would like us to be Internet Friends.
Today's post may seem a little different because I am trying to change this up and continue to show you that I am not a one-dimensional girl, I like almost everything and find joy in anything because life is short after all and one should always try to find joy in the littlest things.
 
Being a petite girl with ginormous boobs people always comment on how short I am and how being a girl of a certain height and shape what you can and cannot do or wear. For example; I have been told by a certain person that because I am a small person, I cannot wear maxi-dress because I cannot pull it off. This really got to me and I literally wanted to slap this person but I kept my cool and said to myself, who gave you the right to tell me what to do. Come on, I am my own individual and I can and will do what I want to do as long as I feel comfortable and confident. One of my teachers at school told me not to study the subject I wanted to study at university because they said it was too hard and I will find it difficult.  I am here to tell you this, my dear readers people say these things because they are spineless scaredy-cats who don't/didn't have the guts to do these things so when they see an ambitious young girl/boy who wants to strive to succeed they will rather instill fear and try to talk you down so you won't grow to be better. People say mean things all the time because they want to spread hate and want you to  feel unworthy or insecure. In a society where being perfect,(seeming perfect) is such a big deal these words spoken can sometimes find their way into our heads and we tend to dwell on them rather than try to ignore them and work to gain your ambition or dream.
 
Please let me know if this is something you've experienced and how did you move passed it?
Thanks for stopping by and don't let the haters win
xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig