LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

20 December 2016

Let's Talk About the Makeup Look for the Night

Now that you may already have decided and or bought your outfit for the night. The next thing to think about is what makeup you'll be wearing on the day to make sure you don't overdo the look of the night. Here's a tutorial for those of you who have opted for a more simple outfit, this makeup look might be something you will be willing to try out. Now as you know I am not a professional makeup person, nor am I a master at this sort of thing:-) I hope you like my take on the classic Autumn Winter red lip with some sparkles.



P.s. don't forget to head over to my YouTube channel for more talking videos and also subscribe to my channel if you like what I am doing so far. Plus, I will be embarrassing myself some more with new weekly updates, so please subscribe to be kept up to date with uploads!!

Thanks for popping by and I will talk you soon
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig