LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

15 January 2017

Building A Makeup Collection| A Bargain Eye Shadow Palette


When it comes to starting wearing makeup, it can be difficult to know where to start especially, if you're looking at buying things that are inexpensive, very valuable and long lasting.
Today, I wanted to share with a you my favourite bargain eyeshadow palette, I stumbled upon my daily eBay searching.
I don't usually splurge out on eyeshadow because I am still pretty much a beginner when it comes to doing my eye makeup (actually doing the whole full coverage makeup thing). Saying this, I am forever trying to improve my makeup game, so on my pursuit to work on trying out different techniques to help me master my eye makeup skills, I had to try out this palette. When i saw this palette, it has: 42 matte, 66 shimmers and 12 metallic colours -which is a lot and it has almost every shade. I haven't tried it yet but if the reviews are anything to go by the colours are a hit and miss. It does look like a great palette for me to use to practice before, i move on to more expensive stuff. I will be doing a YouTube video using this palette soon so watch the space. In the meantime, why not check out my channel here.
If you're looking for a palette that's very pigmented and inexpensive, I would definitely, recommend you try this palette out or you can choose from one of these selection below which you can find in your local beauty supplier stores. And what do you think of this bargain palette? Do you think its worth it or not?
Click here to buy this palette or read some of the reviews.
What is your favourite bargain eyeshadow palette?
Here are few selection of some affordable palettes

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig