LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

13 April 2017

Roses Are Red, Denims Are Blue, I am Beautifully and Wonderfully Made, So Are You


Dress| Brand Attic





I right, how cheesy is that post title :-)
For as long as I can remember, I have always shy away from being the centre of attention. I know you're probably thinking, how can not love being the centre of attention if you are a wanna be blogger?? Because I struggle like most of you with self-confidence, like most days you will probably find me hiding behind tall people on the train trying to avoid eye contact with everyone It sounds very sad but it probably isn't that bad. Even when i am walking down the road and someone is checking me out, I seriously turn around and see if someone's behind me. And its beginning to over take my life, I walk without any confidence in my walk and having big noticeable boobs like me makes it even worse - I have on countless occasions wandered what life will look like as smaller boobed person because (i) I seriously struggle to find tops that fit me well without riding up to my chest (I have to actively put my tops down mostly all the time because they look very funny when they ride up to the chest) And (ii) I feel that social media actually does not seem to promote positive body image especially with the fashion world obsessed with what they regard as perfection I sometimes looks at myself and feel like I am not perfect; which is why I keep wanting to change things about myself. Guess what NO ONE IS PERFECT - there is always one thing that everyone would love to change about themselves which is why the body argumentation industry is ever growing and you have people who are addicted to plastic surgery.
I am currently working on getting these negative thoughts out my head because one thing I have learnt in my life is that I am not like everyone else, I do things when it's my time to do that thing. And I have seen and met such amazing beautiful people inside and out that social media would not consider to be perfection +who wants to be like everyone else anyways. If everyone was the same life will be dull and boring.
If you like me struggle with accepting what you look like, just know that I am sure all the people you idolise struggle with this too - so try to stop stressing, you are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Have a fab day and please leave your comments below of your own personal struggles or your thoughts on this post. And i hope you like my little rant.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig