LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

4 April 2017

The Candid Orange


 
 
 
 
Hello again. I hope you're having a good day wherever you may find yourself. You're probably wondering why I've today's post title is the candid orange- well if you're following my on Instagram you might have already seen these heels on one of my post. Because of how bright and beautiful it is I couldn't really think of an outfit to pair it with without drowning it and with a colour this beautiful, it instantly captures the eye. And seeing as spring/summer is already here this is the perfect season to rock these bright gorgeous heels. Warmer weather just makes me want to experiment more with bright colours. 
What bright colours are you looking forward to experimenting with this summer? And what do you think of my pop of colour? 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig